Carousel Productions provides innovative business and multimedia solutions to small and emerging industries. Conceived in the late 1990s by Dr. Mark David Major, AICP, CNU-A, Carousel initially served as the unofficial website and graphic design arm of urban design and planning consulting businesses Building and Urban Design Research Studio based in St. Louis, Missouri and MAJOR Planning LLC/Team 8 based in Jacksonville, Florida. Carousel marked its unofficial founding as an independent business venture in 2011.
Our goal is to produce business and multimedia solutions – independently and for our clients – utilizing the most efficient operational models and highest quality in multimedia design including:
– Diagnostic, logistical and organizational business management consulting for small and emerging business to enable sustainable growth over the long term;
– Print and digital publishing of fiction, architecture and urban design, and educational imprints under the banner of Carousel Books and Forum Books;
– Graphic design and marketing materials such as logos, book covers, signage, brochures and postcards, PowerPoint presentations, and business cards;
– Editorial writing services such as newsletters, reports, blogs, marketing, and business plans;
– Website design specifically tailored to your business needs; and
– Trailers and movies for websites and social media outlets such as YouTube and WordPress.
Learn more about publishing with Carousel here.
Learn more about our foreign language initiative here.